• <nav id="cwumo"><code id="cwumo"></code></nav>
  • <menu id="cwumo"><strong id="cwumo"></strong></menu>

    謝絕工作邀請典型會話

    時間:2024-08-28 06:45:41 求職英語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    謝絕工作邀請典型會話

      Dialogue 1

      I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.

      你好,孫先生嗎?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

      A: Yes, this is Sun Lin.

      是的,我是孫林。

      I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.

      我想告訴你你可以來我們公司工作了。

      A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

      哦,很抱歉,我剛剛接受了另一個我認為更符合我要求的工作。

      I: I see.

      我知道了。

      A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

      非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕它。

      I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.

      不用客氣,如果你改變了主意,可以打電話給我們。

      A: I will. Thank you.

      我會的,謝謝你。

      Dialogue 2

      I: Mr. Sun, this is Mrs Smith at ABC. I am calling to offer you the Sales Manager position. I am wondering if you are still interested in it.

      孫先生,我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。我打電話是想告訴你銷售經理一職你已被錄用了。我不知道你還有沒有興趣。

      A: Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

      坦白地說,面試后我一直認為這個工作不適合我。

      I: Really, what changed your mind?

      是嗎,是什么讓你改變了主意?

      A: I think there is too much responsibility for me. I wonder if I can handle it.我認為這份工作要承擔的責任太多了,我不知道能否應付得了。

      I: I am sure you can.

      我相信你能應付的。

      A: But I have my doubts, and I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.

      但我懷疑我自己,我不想接受一份自己感到不快樂的工作。

      I: You are right.

      你說得對。

      A: But thank you for the offer. Good luck.

      但還是非常感謝你的錄用。祝你好運。

      Dialogue 3

      A: Hello, this is Sun Lin, may I speak to Mrs. Smith?

      你好,我是孫林,我可以和史密斯女士講話嗎?

      I: Yes, this is Mrs Smith. Mr. Sun, have you received our letter?

      我就是史密斯。孫先生,你收到我們給你的信了嗎?

      A: Yes, Mrs Smith. I am just calling to thank you for your offer. But I am sorry to tell you I have accepted another position.

      我收到了,我打電話就是感謝貴公司的錄用,不過非常遺憾地告訴你,我已經接受了另一個職位。

      I: May I ask why?

      我可以問為什么嗎?

      A: I really think that position suits my educational background better. What's more, that company will supply me with an apartment, you know I haven't my own house and I have to rent.

      我覺得那個職位非常符合我的教育背景,而且那個公司會為我提供一套住房,我沒有自己的房子,必須租房子住。

      I: I see.

      我明白。

    【謝絕工作邀請典型會話】相關文章:

    求職英語:如何謝絕工作邀請11-10

    怎樣謝絕別人的好意02-18

    求職英語:謝絕職務11-26

    北京:餐館“謝絕自帶酒水”未獲支持02-18

    求職英語會話11-11

    辦公室會話:吃飯03-03

    護理英語會話:住院11-13

    求職英語會話交流02-19

    工作面試中的典型英語問題02-27

    日韩激情