• <nav id="cwumo"><code id="cwumo"></code></nav>
  • <menu id="cwumo"><strong id="cwumo"></strong></menu>

    請吃中餐的英語口語對話

    時間:2024-08-15 13:45:46 基礎英語 我要投稿
    • 相關推薦

    請吃中餐的英語口語對話

      請外國友人到家里吃中餐要怎么跟人家介紹菜式呢?跟小編一起看看下面的英語對話學學吧。

    請吃中餐的英語口語對話

      -It's very nice of you to invite me.

      你真是太好了,請我來做客。

      -I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

      劉先生,您能來我很高興,請上坐。這是一次家常便飯,請大家別客氣。劉先生,要吃點雞肉嗎?

      -Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

      謝謝,這是我第一次來中餐館,請給我講講中國菜的不同特色好嗎?

      -Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

      一般來講,廣東菜清淡一些;上海菜比較油膩:湖南菜香味濃,辣味很重。

      -Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

      中國菜做得很精細,色、香、味俱全。

      -Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

      劉先生,再來一點吧?

      -No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

      不啦,謝謝。我已經夠飽了。

      -Did you enjoy the meal?

      您吃得怎么樣?

      -It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

      好久沒有吃過這樣美味的飯萊了。這頓飯萊太豐盛了。

      -I'm so glad you like it.

      你能喜歡,我不勝榮幸。

      -Thank you very much for your hospitality.

      謝謝你的盛情款待。

    日韩激情